Thursday 4 August 2011

Fresh holding page up on Pete Adams Design webpage check it out along with the updates

You may or may not know, but I'm now going into my 3rd year of my Design Degree at UWE. Ive been meaning to do this for a while and after being very busy with work I've finally managed to start the re-branding process. I've designed a new logo and style for the whole site and am starting to build it now. Here's a link to the page, it's just the holding page for now but be sure to click the links and check out the facebook fan page aswell as twitter account.

http://www.peteadamsdesign.co.uk/

I'm a freelance Bristol based graphic designer who works across all media including design, photography, illustration and motion aswell as web design. There's a link to my PDF portfolio and email address on there so hit me up and check it out.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Many web design companies offering the services with different kind of packages according to the budget.So people could choose the correct packages as your budget.
    Web Development Company | Web Development Companies

    ReplyDelete